La Moulade is looking for a designer with a deep passion for digital. More than just web design, the ideal candidate will need to understand both print design and interactive design to create new ideas that mix both environments. It's a key role within the team and will expose the successful candidate to creative design work for a prestigious brand and also on experimental new projects.
The candidates will work exclusively on all projects we handle for Christian Louboutin and will be the main point of contact for this client. This include as well a specific benefit package exclusive for this client including several trips to Paris for specific meetings or events.
Primary job responsibilities
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, prototypes, wireframes, functional specifications, and design specifications
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually
- Lead the generation of creative concepts, both hands-on and through team leadership and delegation
- Work effectively to develop design solutions that clearly meet customer objectives
- Participate as a contributor to a team that includes visual designers, project managers and developers
- Discuss and document designs and design decisions effectively to varied audiences
- Stay current on design knowledge and UX trends
- In-depth knowledge of interaction design, usability best practice and emerging trends
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a User Experience or Interaction Designer position (or similar)
- Experience in producing wireframes, mockups and prototypes for web applications
- Strong conceptual ability
- Meticulous with design details and quality
- An excellent understanding of and experience with social tools such as Facebook, Twitter etc.
- HTML/CSS to create mockups
- Knowledge of video editing software and 3D animation would be a bonus; After Effects, Final Cut Pro
As part as the benefits that we offer, the new candidate will have a MacBook Pro set up with a second screen and the ability to work remotely. We also have a good healthcare insurance and as mention above specific benefit package for Christian Louboutin that we can discuss in detail in the interview.